ZX Interface 2015
From Petr Sladek
Petr Sladek started a design of ZX Interface 2015, a modern peripheral for vintage Sinclair ZX Spectrum computers.
ZX Interface 2015 is meant as a replacement for old ZX Interface 1 and ZX Interface 2 original Sinclair peripherals.
The name of the ZX Interface 2015 is a homage to the original ZX Interface 1 and ZX Interface 2 names with the number added as a year of inception.
There are just a plans now, those include:
- ZX Ethernet, the replacement of ZX Net
- using probably some sort of Arduino Shield
- with its own MAC and IP address, listening on port 2015
- standard RJ45 connector for Ethernet cables
- memory card slots:
- serial port with RS232 connector
Nothing finished yet...